We are always looking to add EXTRAORDINARY people to our team! What does that mean?
We are a world class urgent care center. We have extremely high standards and provide exceptionally high quality medical service to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding customer experience at all points of contact. Our team members are our #1 asset and we treat them that way. Our customers expect excellence and we give it to them every day. We are not average; we are not mediocre.
We have an outstanding team and that says something about what kind of company that we have built. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but have respect for all. We are about improvement and are putting programs in place to encourage personal growth and development.
We are well aware that it is your skill that typically gets you into a company but for us that is simply not enough. We can teach skills but we cannot teach attitude. We hire team members with exceptional attitudes, the rare individuals that choose to do the right thing when no one is looking and who push themselves to be better and better. It is the constant improvement and the compassionate, energetic, and self-motivated attitude that will make an individual a long term team member.
Our expectation of a team member is:
- You will interact with the highest levels of respect.
- You will reject average from yourself and from your team.
- You will not participate in gossip, back stabbing or smack of any type.
- You will avoid complaining and instead become part of the solution.
- You will not tolerate mediocrity.
- You will constantly ask yourself, “What else can I do?”
- You will have energy and enthusiasm in your dealings with customers and team members.
The following list of values is used as a guideline when interviewing and selecting new team members. These values are an integral part in how we interact with one another.
- Positive attitude
- Striving to do the right thing
- Making a difference
- Team Attitude
- Constant Energy and Enthusiasm
If you think you fit the description above, please CLICK HERE. We look forward to learning more about you!